Kitchen Fire destroys home, displaces family – Idaho Reporter

Idaho

Kitchen Fire destroys home, displaces family

A fire that started in their kitchen on the weekend, displaced a family of three.

Heyburn Fire and Rescue said the fire was brought under control within 20 minutes of their arrival at the home on 2:20p.m on Sunday, but it still managed to destroy the entire house.

One person suffered from smoke inhalation and was taken to Minidoka Memorial Hospital. The American Red Cross is assisting the family.

Share your thoughts

Theme by Anders Norén